Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blue da ba dee!

A while back I made a really really super long necklace out of these really cute looking polka dot beads. When I say long I really mean it. The necklace you could wrap around your neck three times and still have it hanging down towards your waist. The only problem was, it was so long it constantly got tangled and was tricky to untangle. So I figured it was time to make a similar necklace but at a more manageable length.

I found the perfect glass beads and began to wire wrap them all up, with no real rhyme or reason to the pattern. (I think long necklaces look better without patterns) This is what I came up with:

Not bad. I do however think I need to add a few inches too it. I still feel it is too short even though you can just throw it over your head and wear it. What can I say, I really liked the super long necklace!

I am going to make another one with purple beads. I think I will try and figure out a way to perfect the waist length necklace and keep it from getting super messy in storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment