Friday, June 19, 2009

What a busy week..

I have been so busy working on multiple projects this week. I have been knitting and crocheting. I have been beading and working with clay. But surprisingly enough, no finished projects.. until today.

Today while relaxing I felt inspired to create a piece of jewelry that had a fishing net. So with some hemp and coral beads I made two pieces I am calling, washed up.

I am really pleased with how this came out. My original intent was to use freshwater pearls. Unfortunately, the holes in the pearls were drilled to small for them hemp. I am going to try and make a few more with different stones and hopefully, pearls, once I get a larger size in. Heck, maybe I will even try and make a necklace to match at some point.

Also, I really wish I had my camera back and working. Borrowing my boyfriend's camera is not an ideal situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment