Wednesday, June 10, 2009

To be a star...

Well today was a very sad day for me. My camera broke when I was trying to photograph all the stuff I've made recently. So, while I get that fixed I am going to be using my camera phone. Hmm.. Let's hope I can fix my camera soon or borrow someone else's before I lose my mind.Anyway, I finished up a lot of work today with a few polymer clay pieces. I have been making so much happy jewelry lately its awesome. Let see.. I was in a really hungry baking mood today so I attempted to make pretzels with real salt and lollipops. The lollipops came out so cute and tasty looking. The pretzels were really hit and miss. The salt somehow messed up the glaze on a few of them and it doesn't look quite right. The still look really cute but somewhat odd. Oh well! A few of them came out nice and pretzel like.

I got a chance to finish up a necklace with one of the stars I made a while back. It turned out really nice.

“To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest” -Unknown


I also got a chance to set up my new etsy shop. I was on etsy a while back as Murphy's Gems, but with the new blog a name change was in order. I'm still in the process of listing items, but there's a few things up there right now. I will be opened to custom orders as always so don't be shy to message me over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment