Friday, January 27, 2012

Minty Chippy Blondies

I had a super hankering for blond brownies (aka blondies) yesterday. I also found this bag of mint chocolate chips in my cabinet and decided to combine the two. Unfortunately I was not able to get a super great picture because when I tried to remove my blondies from the pan, they kinda fell apart and stuff because I was to excited and didn't let them cool enough or whatever. You get the idea.

Make them for yourself and you will know. Oh you will know the wonderfully delissshhhness that is blondies.

Minty Chippy Blondies

Ingredients
  • 6 tablespoons butter, softened
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup of mint chocolate chips (or you can substitute regular chips, butterscotch, or whatever flips your lid)
  1. In a  large mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well. Beat in vanilla. 
  2. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add to the creamed mixture until blended. Stir in chocolate chips
  3. Spread into a greased 11x7 baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment