Wednesday, January 18, 2012

12 Things to do in 2012

I decided I'd do a short list of things I'd like to do in two-oh-one-two. Feel free to share some of your goals in the comments. =]

  1. Bake more
  2. Join a local knitting group
  3. Take a lampwork class
  4. Eat a vegetarian diet for a month
  5. Start a hydroponic garden
  6. Get a tan
  7. Go to local art galleries more
  8. Use food coloring like it's going out of style
  9. Lose some weight
  10. Use more holistic remedies 
  11. Read more
  12. Eat less processed food.


2 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of this list. Also, please document #5 because I'm highly interested!

    My goals are to do well in school and to put together an undergraduate research project. Boring, I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh for sure! from the research i've done it seems easy enough. my other goals include applying for grad school but we shall see how that one goes.

      Delete