Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to me..

Yesterday was my 25th birthday. Yay! I had a surprisingly relaxing and good day. I got to go out to eat at one of my favorite Italian restaurants and completely pig out. Unfortunately, my blackberry decided this would be a good time to go on the fritz. I had to upgrade the operating system and lost ALL contacts that I had been collecting for the past 10years. I am super bummed out about this. Actually I am still in shock and disbelief. In any event, I have no ones contact information anymore. So please feel free to email me your contact information to: creationsbycate@gmail.com

I am asking for emails not texts because I think I am finally going to make the switch from my blackberry bold 9700 to an iphone 4S and I don't want to lose my contacts twice.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment