Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tattoo Star and Heart Necklace

It's been a while since I've posted something. My apologies. I have been super busy.

But I have still been crafting it up. I had a custom order brass knuckles necklace I recently completed. I wish I had a better picture than this one:
I also made a few random necklaces, one of which was this tattoo star and heart necklace. It's made from recycled plastic that I doodled on, baked, and put on a stainless steel colored choker cord. Nice huh?
Also I started making clip-in extensions for myself and my sister. I am working on her set tonight. It's surprisingly easy. Perhaps when I get a chance later this week I will post a brief tutorial and let you know how mine came out. Till then, take care and stay crafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment