Monday, August 31, 2009

Imagine that!

As you may have guessed, over the past week or so I was on a vacation. But that doesn't mean I wasn't thinking about my favorite hobby, beading. In fact, I got a chance to check out a central Florida's largest full-service bead store.

Located in Ormond Beach, is a store called Imagine that! ...a bead store. They specialize in unique and vintage beads. Let me tell you I was in heaven. I could not decide what I wanted. Their selection is fantastic, from seed beads to semi-precious stones to amber, Australian crystal, pearls, lamp-worked beads and more! If you have a good idea what you are doing, this store has just about every supply you could possibly need to get you on your way. If you are new to beading, their staff is friendly and willing to help you get what you need as well as sit down at the in-store work table and help you make it.

Imagine that! really had a wonderful atmosphere to it. If I had more vacation time in that area, I probably would have checked out one of their weekly classes.

If you find yourself in the area, its worth checking out no matter what your beading skill level is.

2 comments: