Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More pi Anyone?

So with my newly rekindled love of shrinking plastic to make necklace focal pieces, I kept trying to think of neat ideas. I had been trying a few different ways to make the "not-so-brass" knuckles and I am perfecting that look. Also I decided I needed to buy new chains or wires to put these focal pieces on. I found these really nice looking precut wire necklaces on etsy.com and figured they could be perfect.

I decided I would try out the wire necklace with a PI necklace. The PI charm came out really cool because I originally sprayed it black, but when I was spraying a lotus flower outline necklace a little bit to close to it, it got silver speckles on it. Here's the end result for both the PI necklace and the lotus flower outline necklace:


No comments:

Post a Comment