Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oreo and White Chocolate Blondies

I have a huge baking and cooking urge coming on. I am not sure why but I have so many idea and so many things I want to eat. Anyone else ever get like that?

I want to share with you some Oreo and white chocolate chip blondies I made a while back. I can't even remember where this recipe came from, but if I could, I would shake the hand of whoever brought it into my life.



Oreo & White Chocolate Chip Blondies
1 cup melted butter
2 cups light brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 packet/roll of Oreos, coarsely crushed

- preheat oven to 350°F/180°C
- mix brown sugar, butter, eggs & vanilla extract
- once combined, mix in flour
- add in Oreos and white chocolate chips
- pour mixture in a buttered 9X13 pan and bake for 25-30mins

No comments:

Post a Comment