Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring Fever

I have caught the warm weather bug. So basically I have been spending my time far away from my computer and out venturing in the sun. I know, I know. I'll be back on track soon. I have decided I need to refocus on my weight loss. I have been great with going to the gym and keeping up with it but when it comes to the diet piece of it, I am slacking.

So the long and short is that I will be incorporating juicing back into my diet. I really feel my body functions better when it's receiving as many fresh fruits and veggies and possible. I am somewhat picky when it comes to eating and sometimes I have so little time in my day I can't always make a proper meal. So back to juicing it is and no more fast food! Expect to see posts about my juicing that way if I commit to sharing it with you I will have to commit to doing it.

Hope all is well and sunny where you all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment