Sunday, April 11, 2010

Been busy today...

I've been busy today making different pieces of jewelry. I made this once piece with moonstone but I don't think I like it:

And then I was making this other piece which is super simple but really cute. I am probably going to be donating it to be raffled off at an event I helping to organize in a few weeks. The event is a benefit called "A Step in the Right Direction." We are working to raise money to help several organizations in Bangladesh to purchase shoes for the women and orphaned children. While we don't really think about it, wearing shoes is a small step to keeping our health. Just think of all the disease we avoid stepping in because we wear shoes.

Either way, I decided to make this necklace. The tree is really just a symbol of growth and strength. I am really glad with how it turned out. Simple. But beautiful.

Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment